Run-off and de-regulation
As you will be aware closing down a regulated business is not the work of moments any more than it is to set up a new one and a range of regulatory and commercial considerations have to be addressed, often against a background of diminishing resources and personnel.
We can advise and support you through this process and in particular on the following issues:
- Changes in your regulatory capital requirements
- Managing the continuing Threshold Conditions
- Position of Approved Persons
- Preparing the run off of the firm’s business
- Handling the firm’s debts and potential liabilities
- Insurance arrangements
- Closure and commutation agreements with trading partners/ clients
- Distribution of client money
- What to do about the money of lost clients
- Business records
- Seeking regulatory approval for de-regulation
FREE initial enquiry
To discuss your legal needs, please call Marie Huntley on 020 3609 8764.
Simply outline the situation you're facing, and we'll tell you how we can help and what it will cost.
There's NO CHARGE for the initial conversation. That's right. It's completely free. Zilch. Nada.
By the way, our fees are often fixed or capped to help you budget, and we send invoices monthly so you can spread the cost.