Huntley Legal is based in Hammersmith and provides high quality support to a range of professional and business clients working as part of the client business team and in the same tech savvy way as our clients (who we are proud to say include cutting-edge technology experts and groundbreakers from the world of fintech.)
At Huntley Legal, we want to provide a quality service that clients will return to time and time again. That’s why we work transparently and to high standards.
We will always:
- Stay in touch:
- with you
- with any of your business partners/suppliers involved.
- Be clear:
- we tell you what we can do
- we tell you promptly if you need other help.
- Demonstrate great value:
- our costs are transparent and easy to understand
- monthly or fixed fee payment options give you total control
- we can offer volume/retainer discounts
- we can provide offers for you to pass on to clients or members.
- Provide documents that work for your business, and, where relevant:
- use your ‘house styles’ so that they are formatted and ready to use
- feed into your collaborative workspaces
- supply those all important client and staff collateral including;
- decision trees
- frequently asked questions
- web form processes
- regulatory checklists.
- Be efficient
- we mostly communicate by phone and email
- we develop a clear understanding of what our clients need from the outset.
- Be trustworthy and reliable:
- we are supported by handpicked consultants, suppliers and business partners
- links offered on this website are provided solely in the hope that they are useful to you
- our reputation and integrity is important to us and underpins all of our work.
Find out more about how our expertise can work for your business, contact us.
Our people are experienced practitioners, and our suppliers and business partners are all hand picked experts in their field. This means that we can confidently offer you a high quality service designed to provide immediate operational benefits to your business.
We have several consultants working behind the scenes, but our key client-facing people are:
Marie Huntley, Proprietor
Marie Huntley qualified as a solicitor in 1990 and has worked as a corporate, commercial, insurance and financial services lawyer based in the City. After several years of private practice as a commercial litigator, Marie became an in-house lawyer and worked for Marsh & McLennan, IPE Holdings Plc, Gartmore Investment Management Plc and most recently for Primary Group Intermediary Services Limited (and its Appointed Representative Prime Professions Limited) and PBS Holdings Limited.
Marie’s experience includes senior corporate appointments and full executive involvement in the operations, management and board activities of these businesses. Marie has also been an Approved Person for an FSA regulated business. Consequently Marie brings to the practice not only her legal and compliance expertise but also a highly commercial and practical understanding of our client businesses and the responsibilities and issues faced by their management teams and owners.